LINDBERG is a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry. Over the years, we have revolutionized eyewear design several times and development is our strongest competence. LINDBERG insists on originality and top quality, and several international design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We either do it exceptionally well or not at all.
We are looking for a highly talented and powerful Graphic Designer to join our team in Shanghai where we design and produce LINDBERGs graphic promotional material.You will be part of a young and dynamic team and will be working in an international environment with colleagues from many different countries.
The perfect candidate should:
– have a sharp eye for graphics, design and fashion
– have an interest in Danish design
– be detail-oriented and meticulous
– be able to carry out assignments confidently from the beginning to the end
– know what it means to strive for perfection through hard work and is not afraid of challenging detours along the way
– have two to three years working experience in the graphic design industry
– be familiar with InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop
- including language versioning, photos and files for print
- as well as making 2D visualization
Basic skills in writing and speaking English will be an advantage.
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to teamwork and exceptional results – please send your application, CV, references and a photo of yourself marked ‘Graphic Designer’ to LINDBERG at HR-Asia@LINDBERG.com for the attention of Susan Su, no later than March 14, 2018.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells LINDBERG frames, and has by 2017 earned a total of 93 design awards. LINDBERG is a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry and is the largest player world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands.
LINDBERGs 2017 collections are the most successful in the history of the company. We currently export to 138 countries. Over the years, we have revolutionised eyewear design more than once and innovation is absolutely key to our business. We offer a challenging workday and an informal atmosphere with many highly skilled and competent colleagues.