To support LINDBERG’s development, we are expanding our marketing department and are therefore looking for a highly talented and powerful Marketing Assistant to join our young and dynamic team in Shanghai.
LINDBERG is a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry. Over the years, we have revolutionised eyewear design several times and development is our strongest competence. LINDBERG insists on originality and top quality, and several international design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We either do it exceptionally well or not at all.
Through cooperation with LINDBERG’s headquarter in Denmark, you will be an important part of our innovative and ambitious sales and marketing department in Shanghai.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will:
– support LINDBERG’s Visual Merchandising global projects e.g. window campaigns and in-store decoration
– provide marketing support for LINDBERG’s Interior Design projects world-wide e.g. shop-in-shop solutions
– assist with ad hoc marketing/sales tasks in general
We expect that you:
– have previous experience from similar positions
– are eager to work in an international environment
– have a structured and service-minded approach
– have a natural interest in design and fashion – and in Danish design in particular
– are able to carry out your assignments confidently from the beginning to the end
– are fluent in English - both written and spoken
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to teamwork and exceptional results – then please send your application, CV, references and a photo of yourself marked “Marketing Assistant” to LINDBERG at HR-Asia@LINDBERG.com for the attention of Susan Su, no later than February 28th 2018.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells LINDBERG frames, and has by 2017 earned a total of 93 design awards. LINDBERG is a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry and is the largest player world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands.
LINDBERGs 2017 collections are the most successful in the history of the company. We currently export to 138 countries. Over the years, we have revolutionised eyewear design more than once and innovation is absolutely key to our business. We offer a challenging workday and an informal atmosphere with many highly skilled and competent colleagues.