Sales Consultant, Belgium South
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business with more than 100 design awards and selected partners in 138 countries. We offer an interesting work day in a company with passionate people who really care about making a difference.
· Servicing and maintain our partners in southern part of Belgium and Luxembourg
· Develop existing and potential partners for LINDBERG
· Cooperate with the sales and marketing team in Denmark
· Attend international trade shows and arrange regional training academies for our authorised partners
· Meet performance goals and budget
· Speaks French and Flemish as well as English which is our cooperative language
· Superior communication skills
· Proven track record of boosting revenue
· Strong sales skills
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly shifting business landscape
We offer an innovative sales organisation with great earning possibilities.
Please send us your application, CV, photo and references no later than 1th of June 2020.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 105 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?