You will be part of a Danish company with a unique mindset unlike any other eyewear brand. LINDBERG puts design, originality and technical development above all else. This way of thinking has led us to be a revolutionary player in the international eyewear industry, and we have over 100 international design awards to show for it.
You will be joining a company of global-minded young professionals from many different countries, which is reflected in our work culture.
Based on your high organisational skills, your main responsibilities will include:
- Dedicated and loyal personal assistance to the Global Chief Commercial Officer
- Administrative tasks
- Coordination and assistance in activities across departments
- Assistance on project management
- Scheduling and organising tasks such as meetings, transportation and travel activities
- Organising and archive documents and file systems
We expect the candidate to:
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Know what it means to strive for perfection and handle many different tasks at the same time
- Be highly organised, detail orientated, thorough and hardworking
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, hands-on and adaptive to the new business environment
- Have 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
This position is only open for Chinese nationals. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role, and share LINDBERG’s commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, please submit your CV with a photo of yourself.
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is the absolute key to the business, where over 100 international design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG eyewear globally to meticulously selected partners in 138 countries. We offer an impressive workday in a company that insources rather than outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in a friendly work culture with many highly skilled colleagues? Find out more about LINDBERG as a workplace and business at www.LINDBERG.com/film
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 105 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?