Are you a talented toolmaker with great understanding and pride for the craftsmanship? Do you have a strong urge to go abroad? And do you see a job in Asia as an adventure? Then you might be our new toolmaker for our facility in the Philippines.
You will be a part of a Danish company with a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry. LINDBERG has revolutionized the eyewear industry; minimalistic design and technical development are our foremost principles. LINDBERG upholds originality and quality, and this has resulted in a wide range of international awards, which is a testament to our way of thinking.
Our company consists of young and international professionals from many different countries and this is reflected in our work culture.
Main tasks are:
- Support in implementation of new processes
- Maintenance of existing production equipment in close cooperation with our Danish tool shop
- 3D machining of tool components and fixtures
- Support in training of tool shop staff
- Experience in tool, die, jigs and fixtures designs
- Proficient in at least one 3D CAD program, e.g. Inventor, SolidWorks
- Knowledge in operating and programming CNC machines
- Meticulous with dedication and passion for details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Danish
- Patient and adaptable
We offer an exciting job among committed and highly skilled colleagues in an international environment in the Philippines. In this position you will have great potential to pursue your career goals abroad in an exotic country with beautiful surroundings,
close to sea and beach. There is rich opportunity for free diving, regular diving, golf, sailing, angling etc.
The salary will be based on qualifications.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 105 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?