You will report to the Global CCO and be a part of an innovative company where your key
responsibility will be to manage the Intellectual Property Rights and legal affairs of LINDBERG.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination between internal and external departments to affirm and protect the Intellectual Property Rights of LINDBERG.
- Investigation of counterfeits and correspondence with HQ and the 3rd party agency to deal with the tort infringements towards the brand
- Management of legal affairs of the Shanghai Office.
We expect that you:
- Know what it means to strive for perfection and how to cope with multi-tasking
- Are hardworking, detail-oriented and thorough
- Are self-motivated and adaptive to a new business environment
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have fluency in English and Mandarin, both oral and written
- Hold 2-3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Must hold a Bachelor degree of Law. A Masters of Law is an advantage.
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role, and share LINDBERG’s commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, please submit your CV with a photo of yourself.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 105 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?