LINDBERG is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our team in Subic Bay. You will be a part of a Danish company with a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry.
LINDBERG has revolutionized the eyewear industry; minimalistic design and technical development are our foremost principles. LINDBERG upholds originality and quality and this has resulted in a wide range of international awards which is a testament to our way of thinking.
Our company consists of young and international professionals from many different countries and this is reflected in our work culture.
Your role as HR Manager:
– Recruitment: Responsible for determining organizational skills requirement as well as for sourcing manpower
– Evaluate applicants’ CV to ensure they meet the recruiting department’s skills requirements
– Policy Awareness and Implementation: Ensure that employees are regularly provided with education about company policies, in-house rules and regulations
– Training: Collect all training needs from department managers and evaluate if this is in line with company goals and objectives
– Employee Record: Regularly update employee records and ensure accuracy
– Performance Appraisal: Actively promote Employee Development Program through various means of dialogue, documented follow-up and performance assessment
– A bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Psychology or the equivalent
– At least 5 years of experience as Manager of Human Resources Department and General Affairs
– Highly motivated and a strong team player with a positive response to challenges at work and a constantly changing environment
If you are confident you have what it takes to fulfill this role and you share LINDBERG’s commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, please send your application to job@LINDBERG.com.
Kindly include your CV, references and a photo of yourself. Please write “HR Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 99 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?