Sales Consultant, Greater London
LINDBERG is a unique mindset in the global eyewear industry. We have revolutionized eyewear design more than once, resulting in a wide range of international awards that proudly acknowledge our innovative and elegant designs. We offer an interesting work
day with a company with passionate people who really care about making a difference.
- Servicing and maintain our partners in the area of Greater London
- Develop existing and potential partners for LINDBERG
- Cooperate with the sales and marketing team in Denmark
- Attend international trade shows and arrange regional training academies for our authorised partners
- Meet performance goals and budget
- Superior communication skills
- Proven track record of boosting revenue
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly shifting business landscape
We offer an innovative sales organisation with great earning possibilities.
Please apply through our website www.lindberg.com/jobs, including CV, photo and references no later than 30th of September.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 105 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?