We are expanding our visual merchandising concept and therefore looking for a dynamic, independent and design conscious visual merchandiser to join our team in Shanghai.
You will be a part of a Danish company with a unique mindset in the international eyewear industry. Over the years, LINDBERG has revolutionised eyewear design where development is our strongest competence. We insist on originality and doing everything with exceptional quality, where 94 international design awards are testaments to our way of thinking.
In joining a young, creative and result-oriented design and marketing team, your main responsibilities will include:
– Installing our visual merchandising concept in individual stores all over the world in close cooperation with our Partners and sales consultants
– Ensuring that the LINDBERG brand standards and design philosophy are followed through and communicated to our customers accordingly
– Prioritising and planning our visual merchandising activities worldwide in coordination with our teams in Shanghai and Denmark
– Supporting LINDBERG events and exhibitions e.g. through presentations of our visual merchandising strategy.
Acting as a representative for the LINDBERG brand, you are required to have a professional approach and a natural sense for problem-solving.
The ideal candidate has:
– Excellent communication and people skills. You must be fluent in English. Any additional language skills are a benefit
– Great skills in space planning, materials and site surveys
– The ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
– An education in design or fashion - or a strong interest in these areas combined with a business degree
– Minimum three years of experience in visual merchandising
– A real taste for travelling - approximately over 120 days per year
– Adobe Design Suite and Sketchup abilities are an advantage
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to teamwork and exceptional results, kindly send your application to HR-Asia@LINDBERG.com att. Susan Su. Please include your CV, references and a photo of yourself, and mark your e-mail ‘Visual Merchandiser’. This job offer will remain open until we find the right candidate.
This position is open to applicants outside of China. However, please note that to achieve a Chinese work permit, you must have at least 1) a bachelor degree and 2) two years relevant of work experience post-graduation. Please account for your fulfillment of these requirements in your application.
Working at LINDBERG
LINDBERG is one of the largest players world-wide among the independent, design-oriented high-end eyewear brands. Innovation is absolute key to our business and 94 design awards are testaments to our way of thinking. We design, develop, manufacture, market and sell LINDBERG frames globally to carefully selected partners in 138 countries.
We offer an interesting work day in a company that in-sources instead of outsources to ensure the highest quality and to keep all the right competencies in-house. Do you want to work in an informal work place with many highly skilled colleagues?